Sensory Play Mats
MUFFIK SENSORY PLAY MATS DO NOT PUZZLE TOGETHR WITH HAPPY FEET PLAY MATS
Muffik and Happy Feet Play Mats are both family run companies who provide these fantastic play mats to help children strengthen knees and ankles and also strengthen core muscles. Both sets of Sensory Play Mats have been developed under the supervision of leading doctors, Orthopaedists Specialists in Therapeutic exercise. The mats are also a great way to help encourage sensory exploration. The mats are designed to mimic textures and materials found in nature and can be walked on, or explored by hand to provide sensory feedback in a fun and unique way.
- All Play mats have a rigid grid built in to the underside of the mat. This provides the mats with volume, height, insulating properties and long lasting strength
- The material structure of the mats allows them to maintain there form long term. There is no shrinkage or deformation and due to the materials and composition it does not allow dust particles to penetrate the surface meaning they stay looking great long term.
- The various textures and levels of firmness of the mats allow for the creation of endless combinations giving endless massage options.
- The Play Mats have also been specially designed for children to prevent and improve various foot development issues including Valgus (Knock Knee) and Varus (Bow Legged) conditions as well as Club Foot and Flat Feet.
- Due to the unique puzzle design of the mats, they can easily be attached to each other, just like a jigsaw. The edges are reinforced around the perimeter allowing a solid fastening during use.
- Great way to encourage sensory development and sensory play.
- Above all, Muffik Sensory Play Mats are FUN!